Franciscan Children’s was founded on comprehensive, quality-driven medical care. While many of our medical services and programs focus on special needs, others support children and families from the local community and beyond.
- Pediatric Rehabilitation
- Our Pediatric Medical Rehabilitation Program focuses on helping each child recover following illness or injury to their fullest potential.
- Therapeutic Services & Specialty Clinics
- Explore our comprehensive range of medical and therapeutic services and specialty clinics.
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Comprehensive inpatient care for infants, children and adolescents with chronic respiratory conditions.
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Complete preventive and therapeutic oral health care services for infants, children, adolescents and young adults.
- Franciscan Children's Pediatrics
- Dedicated to providing the best in ongoing comprehensive preventive and acute care for infants, children and adolescents.
- Surgical Services
- Providing children with the highest quality outpatient surgical services in a family-centered environment.