Since 1949 Franciscan Children’s has served children and adolescents with complex medical, mental health and educational needs. We’re the only pediatric post-acute provider in New England, and many times, we tackle the challenges that others can’t or won’t. It is our privilege to care for children who need our help and their spirit motivates and inspires us every day.
Located in Brighton, Massachusetts, we are an integral part of Boston’s important pediatric medical ecosystem. Many of the region’s top physicians and hospitals refer to us because of our unparalleled level of expertise.
The spirit of the children, and the people who care for them, are what make all the difference. We provide the children we serve with compassion, a commitment to excellence and a positive spirit that is unwavering. At our very core, we believe that every child deserves the chance to reach their fullest potential and live their best life.
- Our Vision, Mission & Values
- Our Vision, Mission and Values direct us in all we do.
- Our Stories
- Explore some of the amazing stories crafted every day by our passionate patients, students, families, and staff.
- Medical-Rehabilitation Research
- Evidence-based research practice in pediatric rehabilitation.
- Our History
- Learn more about the history of Franciscan Children's.
- Explore press releases, news coverage, annual reports and obtain media contact information.
- Our Blog
- News and insights from Franciscan about our philosophy of hope through healthcare and the latest issues affecting children’s wellness.
- Contact Us
- Have a question? We welcome your calls and emails.
- Get Directions
- Conveniently located in the Brighton neighborhood of Boston.