At Franciscan Children’s, a child or adolescent’s emotional needs are paramount. Our dedicated, interdisciplinary team offers personalized care for a full range of mental health, emotional, and learning challenges.
There is a simple, quick, and anonymous way to check in on the mental health of you or a loved one. Take a screening here.
- Outpatient Mental Health
- Integrated, individualized outpatient services addressing youth developmental, behavioral, or emotional problems.
- Inpatient Mental Health
- A place for hope and healing for children in psychiatric crisis.
- Community Based Acute Treatment
- Treatment in a structured residential setting for children experiencing behavioral or emotional problems.
- Children's Wellness Initiative
- School-based mental health counseling services combined with outreach, education and prevention.